Behavioral Health Technician
This program is a Florida Certification Board approved training . This training will allow you to provide clinical support services
to adults or children who are receiving substance abuse or mental health services in residential programs, in-patient settings or community based programs.
The Role of a CBHT
- Establishing a positive, helping relationship with persons receiving services
- Assisting persons receiving services to complete activities of daily living, including accessing needed resources and building functional relationships with others
- Ensuring safety of the person receiving services
- Implementing specific interventions according to the person’s treatment or service plan
- Monitoring and documenting the person’s progress
We are a Florida Certification Board approved testing site!